It’s that time of the year again, this weekend the Extreme Horsepower show is on at Wayville Showgrounds. We’ll be there with a range of cars that we’ve been working on in the last year. To wet your tastebuds here is a short run-down of what we will be showing this weekend.
- Buick – That we did a right hand drive conversion and restoration on.
- FPV GTE – featuring some very rare and exotic wheels.
- Ford Mustang – full restoration and body respray.
- HK bodyshell – We had this car at the show last year on a rotisary, so you can see the progress from last year
- Pontiac – We’re hoping to bring the Pontiac out for the first time.
- and lastly a Holden HK Brom – full build up.
The Extreme Horsepower show is always a great even for any car enthusiast here in South Australia. It’s open all weekend, Saturday 30th from 10am-9pm and Sunday 31st from 10am to 6pm.
Hope to see you all there, come say hello!
For more information visit the Extreme Horsepower website @ http://www.extremehorsepower.com.au